Re: What Govt Act Bugs You Most?

Seth David Schoen (schoen@uclink4.Berkeley.EDU)
10 Nov 1997 04:15:26 GMT

Robin Hanson writes:

>I'll give you my answer, but I don't want to bias your answers by giving
>mine here.

I'm wondering what your answer is (assuming that we've gotten all the
replies we're going to get) and any conclusions or speculations you might
have about people's varying opinions on this topic ("what government act
bugs you the most?").

--
   Seth David Schoen L&S '01 (undeclared) / schoen@uclink4.berkeley.edu
Magna dis immortalibus habenda est atque huic ipsi Iovi Statori, antiquissimo