Re: Daily Cal Ad

George J. Lee (gjlee@uclink4.berkeley.edu)
14 Nov 1997 16:04:56 -0800

"Daniel C. Burton" <dburton@ocf.berkeley.edu> writes:

> I just got a message that says for $25 we could have an ad in the Daily
> Cal's Spring Orientation Issue with a listing of clubs, their meeting
> times, etc.  If we could raise the money for this, it might be worthwhile.
> I'm sure there are still a bunch of people out there who have no idea
> there's a libertarian student group on campus.

I'm willing to pitch in a few bucks for this. I'm sure there are quite
a few libertarians who are looking for the club but can't find it. I
started looking for a libertarian club at UC Berkeley on the web, but
I couldn't get anywhere. I only found out when my friend ran into Mako.

--
George J. Lee

 "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of
     servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home
     from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. May your
     chains set lightly upon you. Crouch down and lick the hand that
     feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

  -- Samuel Adams