Someone to pursuade

Nesim Sisa (nesim@soda.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 21:52:52 -0800

  This person mailed the callib account directly so I guess we are finally
getting the word out! I will mail him back if I have time. Some of yu
might consider mailing back some good arguments. The fact that he is
responding either means he is engaged or has nothing better to do.
Remember to mail back to him since he is probably not aware of our
newsgroup though I will certainly inform him.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 19:33:54 -0800
From: aztlan@uclink4.berkeley.edu
To: callib@OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: privleged

Dear freedom fighters,
        I'm a student here at cal and I'm proud to be a LIBERTARIAN.
everyone needs to just get it through their fucken heads that it is their
behavior that prevents them from becoming rich., I lived in the innercity,
and boy thoses people are lazy. Why do people of color continue to
complain about being oppressed when all they need to do is work hard and
they'll
get what they deserve.
BIG GOVt. is our enemy. Giving out charity to childern in the inner city
is not rational!!! It just is not rational to give little childern free
lunches when they have not worked for it!!! Damn it!!!!

Please fellow ration human beings call e-mail me at
        rage311@uclink4.berkeley.edu
        or
        aztlan@uclink4
God bless America,.,.,.,.,,