Re: Berkeley Liberty Union Online?

Daniel C. Burton (dan@autobahn.org)
25 Mar 1998 20:56:59 GMT

I'd be interested in this.  By the way, how would you like to network the
BLU with the new Berkeley Liberty Coalition we're creating?  I'm trying to
enact a fairly simple scheme so that people who are interested can get
announcements about other libertarian groups on campus, yet no one will get
the same announcement twice.

Maybe you've already read about this.  There's more in other messages on
the newsgroup.  We also plan on mailing lists in a similar manner.

Giovanna M. Dal Busco <minerva@uclink2.berkeley.edu> wrote in article
<6fbpvc$sfo$1@agate.berkeley.edu>...

> --
>
> 	Is anyone interested in sharing scholarship/articles/papers they've
> written and/or are writing on subjects related to liberty or which
> incorporate their libertarian philosophies?  The Berkeley Libertarian
> Union was once dedicated to this venture, but it became somewhat stifled
> since participation was by foot rather than by e-mail... meaning that
> folks just didn't read others' work a whole lot of time, but just showed
> up at random to talk off the top of their head.  Granted, this input has
> some value, but I'd like to share recent papers I've written (primarily
in
> the realm of Intellectual property/ Law on the Internet or Rational
Choice