- "The Promises and Challenges of Linked Rent Data from the Consumer Expenditure Survey and Housing and Urban Development" with Nikolas Pharris-Ciurej, Laura Erhard, Thesia Garner, Brett McBride, and John Voorheis.
- "Open Science Practices are on the Rise: The State of Social Science (3S) Survey" with Zenan Wang,
Elizabeth Levy Paluck, Nicholas Swanson, David Birke, Edward Miguel, and Rebecca Littman.
- "Local Food Prices and Nutrition in SNAP Households" with Erin Bronchetti and Benjamin Hansen.
- "Manual of Best Practices in Transparent Social Science Research."
- "Who Uses Child Health Interventions in Kenya, and How Much Are They Willing to Pay?" with Holly Dentz, Amy J. Pickering, and Clair Null.
- "Local Food Prices and the Purchasing Power of SNAP Benefits" with Erin Bronchetti. Food Policy Vol 95. August 2020: 101937 [Ungated]
- "Research Transparency is on the Rise in Economics" with Nicholas Swanson, Rebecca Littman, David Birke, Edward Miguel, Elizabeth Levy Paluck, and Zenan Wang. AEA Papers and Proceedings. Vol. 110, pp. 61-65. May 2020.
- "A study of the impact of data sharing on article citations using journal policies as a natural experiment" with Allan Dafoe, Edward Miguel, Don A. Moore, and Andrew K. Rose. 18 December 2019. PLOS One.
- "Local Food Prices, SNAP Purchasing Power, and Child Health" [Ungated] with Erin Bronchetti and Hilary Hoynes. December 2019, Journal of Health Economics. (Also see data visualization.)
- "Many Analysts, One Dataset: Making transparent how variations in analytical choice affect results" with R. Silberzahn, E.L. Uhlmann, D.P. Martin, B. A. Nosek et al. 23 August 2018. Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science.
- "Transparency, Reproducibility, and the Credibility of Economics Research" with Ted Miguel. Forthcoming at
Journal of Economic Literature. Earlier version released as NBER WP 22989.
- "Occupational Fatalities and the Labor Supply: Evidence from the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan" July 2017.
Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization.
- "Conservative Tests under Satisficing Models of Publication Bias" with Justin McCrary and Daniele Fanelli. PLoS ONE. 22 February 2016. 11(2): e0149590. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0149590.
- "Promoting an Open Research Culture: Author guidelines for journals to promote transparency, openness, and reproducibility" with Brian Nosek et al. Science. 26 June 2015. Vol 348 no. 6242 pp 1422-1425.
- "Pilot cluster randomized controlled trials to evaluate adoption of water, sanitation, and hygiene interventions and their combination in rural western Kenya" First-authored, with Holly N. Dentz, Amy J. Pickering, Tomoé Bourdier, Benjamin F. Arnold, John M. Colford Jr., Clair Null. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, 2015: (92)2, 437-447.
- "Cluster-randomised controlled trials of individual and combined water, sanitation, hygiene and nutritional interventions in rural Bangladesh and Kenya: the WASH Benefits study design and rationale." With Arnold, Benjamin F., et al. BMJ open 3.8 (2013): e003476.
- "Improving Research Transparency in the Social Sciences: Registration, Pre-registration, and Multiple Testing Adjustments" with Edward Miguel. Chapter in Research Integrity in the Behavioral Sciences, edited by Lee Jussim, Sean T. Stevens, and Jon A. Krosnick. Oxford University Press, 2020 (forthcoming).
- "Transparency and Reproducibility: Conceptualizing the Problem" with Edward Miguel. Chapter in The Production of Knowledge: Enhancing Progress in Social Science, edited by Colin Elman, John Gerring, and James Mahoney. Cambridge University Press, 2020.
- "Transparency and Reproducibility: Potential Solutions" with Edward Miguel. Chapter in The Production of Knowledge: Enhancing Progress in Social Science, edited by Colin Elman, John Gerring, and James Mahoney. Cambridge University Press, 2020.
- "Estimating the Effect of Soldier Deaths on the Military Labor Supply"
Chapter in The Practice of Reproducible Research, edited
by Justin Kitzes, Daniel Turek, and Fatma Deniz. University of California Press, 2017.