wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Here is the purpose of human life - »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 21st, 2018, 8:02pm

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   general
   truth
(Moderators: Grimbal, william wu, Eigenray, towr, Icarus, SMQ, ThudnBlunder)
   Here is the purpose of human life -
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Here is the purpose of human life -  (Read 8141 times)
iweod
Newbie
*





   


Posts: 2
Here is the purpose of human life -  
« on: Nov 19th, 2013, 11:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
___________________________
***********
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )
 
can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??
 
if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?
 
that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.
 
So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.
 
( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).
 
if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )
 
same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.
 
Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________
 
in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.
 
cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.
 
tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________
 
if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
 
5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )
 
and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.
 
Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.
 
if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( www ( dot ) asitis ( dot ) com {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
IP Logged
goodRiddler
Newbie
*



What is what?

   


Posts: 49
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #1 on: Nov 19th, 2013, 11:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

But if we forget everything and nothing can be proven without having to just accept what people say we can never really truly know anything, including if krishna exists or ever has.
IP Logged
iweod
Newbie
*





   


Posts: 2
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #2 on: Nov 20th, 2013, 12:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Nov 19th, 2013, 11:37pm, goodRiddler wrote:
But if we forget everything and nothing can be proven without having to just accept what people say we can never really truly know anything, including if krishna exists or ever has.

 
______________
 
Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.
 
Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.
______________
 
all right for what you are waiting for ? why don't you define what is Conscious on the medical language or scientific basics ? explain it now.
 
and the first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?
 
and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body? The body is a lump of matter. Analyze the body. Where is life?
 
explain about these points which i have written upside ^. go ahead and do it now. ( and don't give me anytype of link because that is not an argument and i didn't gave any link in my argument )
____
 
Special Note :- and if you are not able to define what is conscious on the basics of medical language or scientific basics then i will say only two words ** Fools Paradise.**
__
that is all.
IP Logged
rmsgrey
Uberpuzzler
*****





134688278 134688278   rmsgrey   rmsgrey


Gender: male
Posts: 2818
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #3 on: Nov 20th, 2013, 3:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The difference between a living body and a dead body is that a living body maintains an anomalously low-entropy internal state while the entropy of a dead body increases as normal.
 
Life and consciousness are properties of systems, just as sharpness is a system-level property of a knife - take a knife blade and grind it into powder and then sift through the powder looking for a particle of sharpness, and you won't find it. Sharpness is a property of the arrangement and interaction of particles, not of any particular particles in themselves. The same is true of life - looking for life in the parts of a body is like looking for sharpness in the parts of a knife.
IP Logged
towr
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler
*****



Some people are average, some are just mean.

   


Gender: male
Posts: 13640
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #4 on: Nov 20th, 2013, 10:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Nov 19th, 2013, 11:12pm, iweod wrote:
1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )
Sure; The universe popped into existence as-is at the moment I posted this reply, so no single second has passed, and therefore there are no details.
If you disagree with that assertion I await your undeniable proof that the universe has existed longer. (At which point I'll deny it, just to disprove its undeniability).
 
Quote:
that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
Just claiming something as fact does not make it fact; try making a (non-fallacious) argument if you want to be taken seriously. (Though I make no promises, because it is overrated.)
 
Quote:
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.
Sure I can: before my birth my father did not exist. Which is true in some sense and false in some sense and irrelevant in either case. In fairness, I have not-existed for far longer than I have existed, and in that respect the apple has not fallen far from the tree. (Notwithstanding that at the time of posting I have existed for only 0 seconds, so...)
 
Quote:
All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
No, they don't. The Port Authorities of NY and NJ accept no such thing.
 
Quote:
Why should you waste your time?
Because that is what time is for. All time spent is time wasted in some regard, and time well-spent in another regard. That's the secret of life.  
Time spent on things that don't exist is a waste when you believe they truly exist; but it may be entertainment, and possibly time well-spent, if you realize they don't exist. Looking for bigfoot, Nessy, God or Krishna is time wasted in all seriousness and time well-spent in frivolity.
 
Quote:
all that is you need is to hear from authority
Why would you trust an "authority", in all seriousness? If they imagine themselves infallible that's their first fault, if they don't, they can't expect you to believe them. If you can't think for yourself, how can you expect anyone else, authority or not, to do it for you? That's rather unfair to them, to expect more of them than of yourself. They can't remember every second of their live either (unless they accept the simple truth that the universe only popped into existence a second ago; NB this post was only posted one second ago, regardless of the timestamp, or whether you think you saw it before now; that's just an illusion).
 
Quote:
cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.
I'm not suffering them right now. And I think there are more people that think they suffer birth after birth than that do, unless you mean actual women giving birth, which is on average around 2.5 on this world, so that's a lot better than it used to be.
 
Quote:
tell me are you really happy ??
I think that's something better judged once you're dead, because at that point you don't have to worry about future fortune or misfortune. However, it would also make it rather difficult to say then, because as the saying goes: dead men don't talk.
 
Quote:
if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
 
5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )
 
and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
And number 7 is delude yourself into to thinking any of that matters.
Also, garlic and onion are not meat.
 
To be happy, you first have to be yourself, not someone else's idea of you (because then, at most, that idea is happy, not you; in some sense you don't exist, and to be anything you have to exist first). Arbitrary rules will only help you if you make them your own, rather than make yourself theirs. And there are better reasons to do so than on the say so of arbitrary authority figures. So please don't take anything I say too seriously (lest I become one).
 
Quote:
if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect.
I'm sorry, but there's names I only have to think of and it'll bring a smile to my face and lightness to my heart. But I'll admit it sounds funny, and may therefore have an effect. I also like talking to myself in fictitious/non-existent language, which is also fun. Meaning and content of what one says can be quite irrelevant to the effect.
 
Quote:
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path.
But then, I wonder, how does a Blind man know that who he follows is not also Blind yet only deluded to think he Sees with Spiritual Eyes? Anyone can claim to See and be deluded enough to believe it. The only ones you can trust are those that recognize their own Blindness, and to that extent only.  
Considering the bare numbers, the Blind leading the Blind is a much more likely outcome that the Seeing leading the blind. Besides, why would you want to follow someone that can see the ugly Truth, when there are those that promise happiness and sunshine and unicorns and rainbows. Why, if I were Blind, I'd know which I'd prefer. And I am, and I do, but I can't, cause I know, and in less than a second of existence at that.
 
 
Hail Eris! And may she wear a funny hat.
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2013, 10:18am by towr » IP Logged

Wikipedia, Google, Mathworld, Integer sequence DB
towr
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler
*****



Some people are average, some are just mean.

   


Gender: male
Posts: 13640
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #5 on: Nov 20th, 2013, 10:48am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Nov 20th, 2013, 12:56am, iweod wrote:
Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.
It's not subtle, it's moving electrons.
 
Quote:
all right for what you are waiting for ?
Bedtime. Death? Nothing in particular. Something to do with my time. Any excuse to make sh*t up.
 
Quote:
why don't you define what is Conscious on the medical language or scientific basics ?
Because I haven't read all the literature on the subject. And even if I had there would not be enough time (to the extent I'm willing to waste). And it remains to be seen whether "consciousness" is something other than an invisible pink unicorn, like "time" and other concept people have a much easier time with claiming to know what their talking about than actually doing so.
 
Quote:
explain it now.
You can't tell me what to do, you're not my father! Cause he doesn't exist Tongue
 
Quote:
and the first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body.
Is it? A living body can be unconscious. A dead body can be a vampire. Conceptually consciousness is quite separate, for as little as that is worth.
 
Quote:
Special Note :- and if you are not able to define what is conscious on the basics of medical language or scientific basics then i will say only two words ** Fools Paradise.**
Hmm, fools paradise? A simpler world where "you can't, now" means "no one can, ever"? Where "you don't know" means "therefore I'm right"? Where "at least I have an answer" trumps "I don't know, for good reason"? Where surety beats veracity?  
Sounds like congress Tongue
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2013, 10:49am by towr » IP Logged

Wikipedia, Google, Mathworld, Integer sequence DB
erica
Junior Member
**





   


Gender: female
Posts: 76
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #6 on: Jan 28th, 2014, 12:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just read the comments from towr....  
I just loved them all, each point is interestingly justified  Grin
IP Logged

I am passionate about translation
teao
Newbie
*





   


Posts: 24
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #7 on: Oct 11th, 2014, 5:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

special note : What is meaning of Free will ?  
 
Free will means that you can act wrongly. That is free will. Unless there is chance of doing wrong or right, there is no question of free will. Where is free will then? If I act only one sided, that means I have no free will. Because we act sometimes wrongly, that means free will.
_____________
Just for Example :- Just like a thief, he knows that his stealing, it is bad, but still he does it. That is free will. He cannot check his greediness, so in spite of his knowing that he is doing wrong thing - he will be punished, he knows; he has seen another thief, he was punished, he was put into prison - everything he knows, but still he steals. Why? Misuse of free will. Unless there is misuse of free will, there is no question of free will.
IP Logged
towr
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler
*****



Some people are average, some are just mean.

   


Gender: male
Posts: 13640
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #8 on: Oct 11th, 2014, 12:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

That's nonsense. There is free will as long as you can make a choice, regardless of whether one or more of the choices are bad. The existence of misuse, or even the possibility for that, is not required. The only requirement is that your choice is not forced by something outside of you.
IP Logged

Wikipedia, Google, Mathworld, Integer sequence DB
teao
Newbie
*





   


Posts: 24
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #9 on: Oct 30th, 2014, 6:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 11th, 2014, 12:33pm, towr wrote:
The existence of misuse, or even the possibility for that, is not required. The only requirement is that your choice is not forced by something outside of you.

 
now you are talking nonsense. cuz as soon as you will misuse your free will ( or act wrong or commit theft )  then it will be taken away from you by police man ( or by government ). and you will be put into the prison house. (and that is an fact )
IP Logged
towr
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler
*****



Some people are average, some are just mean.

   


Gender: male
Posts: 13640
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #10 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 1:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 30th, 2014, 6:43pm, teao wrote:
now you are talking nonsense. cuz as soon as you will misuse your free will ( or act wrong or commit theft )  then it will be taken away from you by police man ( or by government ). and you will be put into the prison house. (and that is an fact )
People get away with misusing their free will all the time. Just look up statistics about how many murders, thefts, rapes etc there are and how many murderers, thieves, rapists have been caught.  
 
And even if that "fact" wasn't fictional, locking someone up only takes away their freedom (or part of it), not their free will. You can still make choices from among the options you have, and still have the potential to make choices even if you didn't have options. If you lack free will, then you don't even have the potential to make choices.
 
And even if we ignore all the reasons why your argument doesn't hold water, it doesn't even address the point I made: that the existence of misuse is not a requirement for the existence of free will. The existence of misuse is not a requirement and therefore anything misuse may lead to is irrelevant to the point.  
It's like I say flying is not a requirement for being a bird, and you argue that pigs can also fly. Even if pigs could fly, it's besides the point.
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2014, 1:16am by towr » IP Logged

Wikipedia, Google, Mathworld, Integer sequence DB
teao
Newbie
*





   


Posts: 24
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #11 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 4:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 31st, 2014, 1:15am, towr wrote:

People get ******skip******* point.

 
now you are may talk nonsense as much as you like. and You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.
 
For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.
IP Logged
rmsgrey
Uberpuzzler
*****





134688278 134688278   rmsgrey   rmsgrey


Gender: male
Posts: 2818
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #12 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 5:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 31st, 2014, 4:12am, teao wrote:

 
now you are may talk nonsense as much as you like. and You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.
 
For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

I find I am unable to follow your reasoning. Perhaps you could clarify?
IP Logged
teao
Newbie
*





   


Posts: 24
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #13 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 5:51am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 31st, 2014, 5:38am, rmsgrey wrote:

I find I am unable to follow your reasoning. Perhaps you could clarify?

 
`1st of all tell me that did you read practical explanation or not ? ( main post at the top of this page )  
 
IP Logged
gotit
Uberpuzzler
*****





   
Email

Gender: male
Posts: 804
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #14 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 7:02am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have gambled.
I smoke. I drink tea and coffee.
I eat meat.
I have never chanted the name of Rama, Krishna, Shiva, Brahma or any of the 3.3 million gods that you claim are there.
 
Yet I am happy.
 
On the other hand, I know a person who has followed all the 6 things throughout her life. Yet she is unhappy.
 
How do you explain that?
 
Happiness and sadness are states of mind. A person's action (and not the name of Krishna) determines whether he/she will be happy or sad.
IP Logged

All signatures are false.
teao
Newbie
*





   


Posts: 24
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #15 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 7:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 31st, 2014, 7:02am, gotit wrote:
I have gambled.
I smoke. *****skip******sad.

 
so now my next question to you is this that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?
 
simply tell me what is the answer ?
 
( and you do not know it ? that your western civilization is soul killing or suicidal civilization.)
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2014, 7:23am by teao » IP Logged
gotit
Uberpuzzler
*****





   
Email

Gender: male
Posts: 804
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #16 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 7:35am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 31st, 2014, 7:22am, teao wrote:

 
so now my next question to you is this that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?
 
simply tell me what is the answer ?
 
( and you do not know it ? that your western civilization is soul killing or suicidal civilization.)

 
Who told you that I have done these things. Did I? I don't think so.
 
I am not saying I am happy because I smoke or eat meat. I am saying that I am happy in spite of smoking and eating meat.
 
And I also request you to check my profile before blaming any particular civilization. I am sure you will find a lot of similarities between you and me (except, of course, our beliefs)
IP Logged

All signatures are false.
teao
Newbie
*





   


Posts: 24
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #17 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 7:45am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 31st, 2014, 7:35am, gotit wrote:

 
Who told *****skip***** beliefs)

 
so you are not after sex ? or you are not an women hunter ? and i have to believe such an street dog like you ?
 
just see the folly.
IP Logged
gotit
Uberpuzzler
*****





   
Email

Gender: male
Posts: 804
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #18 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 8:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

So you say you have accepted Krishna as as the supreme being. Then I am sure you must have read the Bhagvad Gita. There is a verse where Krishna says that a noble person is one who has respect and compassion for other people. But from your previous post, I don't think you got any of those two qualities.  
 
Do you think your Krishna will be proud to have a person like you as his follower?
IP Logged

All signatures are false.
teao
Newbie
*





   


Posts: 24
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #19 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 8:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 31st, 2014, 8:14am, gotit wrote:
So you *****skip****follower?

 
can you please point it out in which verse he said like that ?  
 
simply point it now. ( and 2nd thing is this that don't pretend to be an gentlemen cuz in facts you are an street dog not an gentlemen. )
 
do you understand it ? oh how can you will understand it ? your brain is already stole bound. ( useless street dog )
______________
 
special note : and if you will not point out that where krishna said such thing like that then you remain happy in your soul killing or suicidal civilization ( western civilization )
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2014, 8:22am by teao » IP Logged
gotit
Uberpuzzler
*****





   
Email

Gender: male
Posts: 804
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #20 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 8:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Chapter 12. Verse 13 and 14
IP Logged

All signatures are false.
teao
Newbie
*





   


Posts: 24
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #21 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 8:33am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 31st, 2014, 8:29am, gotit wrote:
Chapter 12. Verse 13 and 14

 
Nice tried (street dog ) now look at the real verses.
 
Chapter 12, Verse 13-14.
One who is not envious but who is a kind friend to all living entities, who does not think himself a proprietor, who is free from false ego and equal both in happiness and distress, who is always satisfied and engaged in devotional service with determination and whose mind and intelligence are in agreement with Me--he is very dear to Me.
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2014, 8:35am by teao » IP Logged
gotit
Uberpuzzler
*****





   
Email

Gender: male
Posts: 804
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #22 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 8:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

What do you think 'Kind Friend' means? Do you think a person can be kind without being compassionate?
 
The actual word used in there is 'Karuna'. Some english translations refer to it as Kindness and some as Compasssion. But the bottomline is same.
IP Logged

All signatures are false.
teao
Newbie
*





   


Posts: 24
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #23 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 8:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 31st, 2014, 8:41am, gotit wrote:
What do you think 'Kind Friend' means? Do you think a person can be kind without being compassionate?
 
The actual word used in there is 'Karuna'. Some english translations refer to it as Kindness and some as Compasssion. But the bottomline is same.

 
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father  punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”  
 
what is your answer ??
 
_________________
 
and 2nd thing is this that it is called social convention that you can speak very palatable and flattering and you can't speak very palatable truth that is called social covention.
 
and im an preacher and i must point it out that you are all street dogs and your western civilization is soul killing or suicidal civilization. ( and i must speak the truth i can't hide it and follow this social convention )
 
and that is an solid fact not an bogus opinion.
 
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2014, 8:57am by teao » IP Logged
teao
Newbie
*





   


Posts: 24
Re: Here is the purpose of human life -  
« Reply #24 on: Oct 31st, 2014, 9:54am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 31st, 2014, 8:41am, gotit wrote:
What do you think 'Kind Friend' means? Do you think a person can be kind without being compassionate?
 
The actual word used in there is 'Karuna'. Some english translations refer to it as Kindness and some as Compasssion. But the bottomline is same.

 
 
and if you are too much after Compasssion then street dog why are you killing other living entities ? and why are you eating them ? where is your so called Compasssion gone on that time when you are killing these innocent animals and eating them ?
 
they are not living entities ? what is your answer foolish dog ?  
 
street dog what is your answer ? you are posing like an gentlemen ( like an devotee ) but you are not an devotee.
 
you are an street dog and that is an fact. ( which you will not understand cuz your brain is stole bound brain.)
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2014, 10:01am by teao » IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.4!
Forum software copyright © 2000-2004 Yet another Bulletin Board