wu :: forums
« wu :: forums - Sandman duel II »

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 5:03am

RIDDLES SITE WRITE MATH! Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
   wu :: forums
   riddles
   general problem-solving / chatting / whatever
(Moderators: towr, SMQ, Grimbal, william wu, Icarus, Eigenray, ThudnBlunder)
   Sandman duel II
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sandman duel II  (Read 20720 times)
Noke Lieu
Uberpuzzler

pen... paper... let's go! (and bit of plastic)

Re: Sandman duel II  
« Reply #100 on: Jul 8th, 2005, 2:11am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am immuno-contraception, quite possibly the only thing that will slow down canetoads spreading across Australia, REALLY REALLY scary if it goes wrong.
IP Logged

a shade of wit and the art of farce.
Speaker
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #101 on: Jul 8th, 2005, 6:04pm »

I am the Great Architect of the Universe; smiting those who think they can meddle with My work, devising work-around methods for procreation that allow My creatures to reproduce regardless of meddling by those other creatures whom I already had to evict from one garden because they couldn't follow the rules and on top of that, if you want my (unhumble) opinion are well on  their way to screwing up the one I'm letting them borrow.    Ingrates.
IP Logged

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. <Ben Franklin>
rmsgrey
Uberpuzzler

134688278 134688278   rmsgrey   rmsgrey

« Reply #102 on: Jul 8th, 2005, 6:23pm »

I am free will, frustrating divine planning, perverting grand designs.
IP Logged
Grimbal
wu::riddles Moderator
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #103 on: Jul 9th, 2005, 4:09pm »

I am determinism, making free will an illusion, incidentally determining in advance the answer to this post.
IP Logged
rmsgrey
Uberpuzzler

134688278 134688278   rmsgrey   rmsgrey

« Reply #104 on: Jul 10th, 2005, 6:42am »

on Jul 9th, 2005, 4:09pm, Grimbal wrote:
I am determinism, making free will an illusion, incidentally determining in advance the answer to this post.

I am the Spanish Inquisition, unanticipatable, ruthlessly efficient.

(Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!)
IP Logged
Three Hands
Uberpuzzler

Reucserru+Oymai

« Reply #105 on: Jul 10th, 2005, 5:40pm »

I am a Boy Scout, being told to "Be prepared", expecting the unexpected.
IP Logged
JiNbOtAk
Uberpuzzler

Hana Hana No Mi

« Reply #106 on: Jul 11th, 2005, 8:28pm »

I am the seductive Girl Scout, which the Boy Scout in unprepared for, doing things never expected.   Grin
IP Logged

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
bajmalar

« Reply #107 on: Jul 12th, 2005, 6:30pm »

I am Girl Scout cookies, fattening, diverting attention from skirts to Thin Mints.
IP Logged
Speaker
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #108 on: Jul 12th, 2005, 6:57pm »

I am a brown bear, largest carnivore walking the face of the earth, occasionally walking into Boy Scout camp to eat Girl Scout cookies.
IP Logged

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. <Ben Franklin>
bajmalar

« Reply #109 on: Jul 12th, 2005, 10:20pm »

I am the Ringmaster, forcing bears to do tricks with stupid hats on, crushing all pride of such bears.
IP Logged
Speaker
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #110 on: Jul 12th, 2005, 10:41pm »

I am the trapeze artist; weighing 185 pounds, missing my jump falling through the air at ever increasing speed becoming a human meteor screaming in terror as I slam into the ringmaster knocking him to the hardpacked ground of center ring causing his neck to break, his heart to burst, and his skull to blossom in a red and gray flower of cerebral gore that splashes all over the brown bear who already frightened by the screaming trapeze artist goes berserk and devours the lifeless body of his lifelong tormentor.
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2005, 10:44pm by Speaker » IP Logged

Three Hands
Uberpuzzler

Reucserru+Oymai

« Reply #111 on: Jul 13th, 2005, 10:25am »

I am a safety net, safely interrupting falls, saving lives
IP Logged
Speaker
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #112 on: Jul 13th, 2005, 5:35pm »

I am Elvira the bearded lady (jilted lover of the trapeze artist): driven to a fit of jealous rage because my beloved the Great Flying Ivan (the trapeze artist) has left me for the skinny little tart who is training for the highwire balancing act, I have secretly applied a caustic chemical to the entire safety net expecting that my rival for the Great Ivan's love would fall to her death during training.  

<<Unfortunately for Elvira, Mimi (the beautiful young highwire actress) did not fall. Chemical traces found in Elvira's wagon led to her arrest for the murder of the Great Ivan. However, Elvira was found dead in her cell this morning; hung by a rope she had braided from whiskers plucked from her chin. Policeman Ian Whitherspoon noted that, "She's actually quite attractive, if you see her without the beard that is." Memorial services will be held on Saturday, in the big top.>>
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2005, 5:39pm by Speaker » IP Logged

bajmalar

« Reply #113 on: Jul 13th, 2005, 8:26pm »

I am a disposable razor, removing facial hair with the greatest of ease, forcing bearded carnies to consider a carrer change.
IP Logged
Speaker
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #114 on: Jul 13th, 2005, 9:17pm »

I am fundamentalist Isamic leaders: prohibiting shaving, destroying all razors in glorious purifying fires in towns and cities all across the world...everyplace...even in the home town of King Camp Gillette.
IP Logged

Three Hands
Uberpuzzler

Reucserru+Oymai

« Reply #115 on: Jul 16th, 2005, 7:21am »

I am the US army, intolerant of fundamentalist Islamic "terrorists", seeking and destroying Islamic fundamentalist leaders anywhere they can get away with it
IP Logged
JiNbOtAk
Uberpuzzler

Hana Hana No Mi

« Reply #116 on: Jul 18th, 2005, 6:23pm »

I am the peace loving hippy, anti-war promoting, US army hating.
IP Logged

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Speaker
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #117 on: Jul 18th, 2005, 7:01pm »

I am a 40 years of life; causing hippy to age and grow conservative, convincing hippy that the good old days actually were the good old days and if these young punks nowadays don't pull up their trousers and turn off their ugly hippity-hop music then we should reinstate the draft and send them all off to foreign countries to protect the interests of the USA, which is probably the best thing for them and for the Army (and it might bring the price of oil down which is a hell of a problem now that I (the hippy) live on a fixed retirement income.
IP Logged

Grimbal
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #118 on: Jul 22nd, 2005, 6:26am »

I am DHEA, giving the 40-year old hippy the energy of a 20-year old, making him the one who is going on the nerves of the 40-years old punks.
IP Logged
bajmalar

« Reply #119 on: Dec 10th, 2005, 10:21am »

it's been a while but...

I am caution, ever present, convincing the masses to look before leaping when using untested drugs.
IP Logged
Three Hands
Uberpuzzler

Reucserru+Oymai

« Reply #120 on: Dec 12th, 2005, 6:05pm »

I am the wind, ever blowing, where caution is inevitably thrown to.

Sorry, couldn't resist...
IP Logged
Speaker
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #121 on: Dec 12th, 2005, 6:37pm »

I am a windbreaker; a lightweight jacket made of finely woven fabric, blocking the wind.  

IP Logged

bajmalar

« Reply #122 on: Dec 12th, 2005, 9:11pm »

I am a peer, cynically mocking, convincing people to get their fashion trends from somewhere other than "I love the 80's."
IP Logged
Speaker
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #123 on: Dec 12th, 2005, 9:35pm »

I am a herd of stampeding hippos; smashing the peer into a pulp of bone fragments and cynical comments, making the world a safer place for beings who wallow in nostalgia and shallow rivers.
IP Logged

Grimbal
Uberpuzzler

« Reply #124 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 12:28am »

I am the children book writer, completely out of phase with reality, making the hyppo a cute harmless animal.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »