Jury Education Initiative

Daniel C. Burton (dan@antispam.autobahn.org)
8 Feb 1998 01:41:56 GMT

Here is something that should clearly be one of our activites.  The
Libertarian Party is one of the few that has a platform plank for fully
informed juries.

I tried to get to the web site, http://www.jurypower.org, but I couldn't
look it up.  Maybe someone else can try later and see if they can find it.