Re: Jury Education Initiative

Daniel C. Burton (dan@antispam.autobahn.org)
8 Feb 1998 05:16:25 GMT

The web site seems to be universally inaccessible and isn't going back up
immediately.  I sent them a fax telling them about the problem and asking
for more information.  Hopefully, around Monday or so we'll hear more from
them.

Daniel C. Burton <dan@antispam.autobahn.org> wrote in article
<01bd3432$981eb3c0$6ddf4fce@dan>...

> I tried to get to the web site, http://www.jurypower.org, but I couldn't
> look it up.  Maybe someone else can try later and see if they can find
it.