Re: Libertarianism Q&A

Kevin Dempsey Peterson (peterson@ocf.Berkeley.EDU)
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 21:17:43 -0800

On 8 Feb 1998, Daniel C. Burton wrote:

>By the way, how are the flyers coming for this?  Without them there won't
>be any questions to answer....

I've got one:
Libertarianism:
The Political Philosophy based on
Minding Your Own Business
A Question
	&
	   Answer Session
Libertarianism is a political philosophy based on minimizing government
interference in individuals' lives.  Come and have all your questions
about libertarianism answered.  The agenda is open to anything you would
like to know.
Wednesday, February 11th
at 6:30pm in 206 Dwinelle
This presentation is sponsered by Cal Libertarians.  For more
information, email callib@ocf.berkeley.edu or visit the website at
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~callib

Anyone who can come up with a better short description should mail it to
peterson@autobahn.org  I think I can fit about 3 sentences with the
present layout (which is pretty bad, because I'm not all that creative
at the moment).

If anyone can give me a pointer to the list of things we want to
abolish, I'd be very appreciative.  I'll check the LP website to see if
it's theere.

--
peterson@autobahn.org (preferred)
http://www.autobahn.org/~peterson