Re: Sabet's anti-drug piece

Seth David Schoen (schoen@uclink4.Berkeley.EDU)
9 Feb 1998 03:36:58 GMT

Daniel C. Burton writes:

>In the future we've got to save these things for club meetings and submit
>them as official opinion pieces -- or letters singed "Cal Libertarians
>Officers: ..."
>
>That way people will see the word "Libertarian" which is in desperate need
>of exposure.  Also, they're more likely to publish pieces with
>organizations behind them.

I write some things as myself, not as a libertarian (note the drug opinion
piece they actually printed -- which comes close to advocating the creation
of a government program!).

Nonetheless, I don't mind publicity for libertarianism, and I would be glad
to try to co-author things if people could get together on it quickly
enough.

--
   Seth David Schoen L&S '01 (undeclared) / schoen@uclink4.berkeley.edu
Magna dis immortalibus habenda est atque huic ipsi Iovi Statori, antiquissimo