Publications here are for academic or personal uses only. The journey of a thousand publications begins with a single workshop.
- Quan Nguyen, "Incremental Improvements on the Placement and Routing of Minecraft Redstone Circuits", the 3rd Conference on TBD (SIGTBD), Cambridge, MA, April 2018. [pdf] [slides (Entirely in Spanish)] Award, (N-1)-way Tie for Best Paper
- Quan Nguyen, "Towards Thousand-Core RISC-V Shared Memory Systems", the 5th RISC-V Workshop, Mountain View, CA, November 2016. [youtube]
- Quan Nguyen, "Synchronization in Timestamp-Based Cache Coherence Protocols", S.M. Thesis, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, June 2016. [pdf]
- Quan Nguyen, "PERSHING: An Automatic Place-and-Route Tool for Minecraft Redstone Circuits", the 1st Conference on TBD (SIGTBD), Cambridge, MA, April 2016. [pdf] Award, Excellence in ultra low performance computing
- Quan Nguyen, Elizabeth Chen, "Paranomasia: Early Tools for Survival", The Festival of Bad ad Hoc Hypotheses (BAHFest West), San Francisco, CA, October 2015. [link] [pdf]
- Albert Ou, Quan Nguyen, Yunsup Lee, Krste Asanović, "A Case for MVPs: Mixed-Precision Vector Processors", 2nd International Workshop on Parallelism in Mobile Platforms (PRISM-2) at the 41st International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA-41), Minneapolis, MN, June 2014. [pdf]