LEED Certification stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, and is a rigorous program that ensures environmentally friendly construction practices. Many RSSP buildings have this certification with varying levels.
- Early Childhood Education Program at Dwight Way- Gold Certification (2013-2014)
- Browns- a California Cafe- Gold Certification (2011-2012)
- Maximino Martinez Commons- Gold Certification (2010-2012)
- Clark Kerr Campus historic renewal & renovation- Gold Certification (2008-2010)
- University Village Family Housing Step 2, West (2004- 2008)
- Early Childhood Education Program at Haste Street- Silver Certification (2013-2014)